Monday, January 5, 2015

Random Thoughts: Beliefs

Every once in a while, out of the blue, random thoughts will enter into my head. There have been times where I have waken up, with a start, in the middle of the night because of these random thoughts. I don't know where they come from. They are not thoughts I would try to think up on my own. Maybe I heard them before and tucked them away somewhere. Who knows where they come from.

Anyway, today I was driving around town, not thinking about anything in particular, and one of those random thoughts popped into my head.

"Everyone has their own set of beliefs, and that's perfectly fine. A good solid belief is one you can really hold on to. Good solid beliefs can be proven true, over and over again. A good solid belief is not going to leave you feeling let down."

No comments:

Post a Comment